VEDA Data Scientist- Data Quality are integral part of our Data Science team. They will work to consistently test and improve our data accuracy in a rapidly moving environment.
- Strong scientific research background
- Masters/Phd in a quantitative science (physics, math, statistics, economics) with published works
- Excellent Python and SQL skills
- Excellent ability to measure variables and create reports based on your findings
- Ability to communicate your findings and present opportunities for improvement to the rest of the Data Science team
Things you’ll be doing:
- Using supervised and unsupervised learning to search for root cause problems in data
- Looking for patterns of interest in large sums of data
- Managing a program that makes robust statistical measurements across millions of rows of data
- Triage, detect, and report problems throughout our data pipeline
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of data, definitions, tables, and schemas
- Create a roadmap for short and long-term improvements in our system
Who you are:
- Driven: You’re hungry and looking for a challenge in a fast-paced line of work on a young cross-functional team
- Astronomically high Standards: You love building great teams and you’re passionate about maintaining high standards.
- Ambitious: You have a relentless desire to automate everything possible to maximize consistency and effectiveness, and to minimize manual efforts
- Passionate: VEDA is driven by our team members’ belief that healthcare powered by data can work better for patients, providers and health plans. We share a desire be a positive force to create a healthier world.
Please send resume’s and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org