About the Senior Software Engineer Position
- You will be an active participant in designing our application architecture, keeping security, cost, and performance in mind.You’ll work side by side with our UX team to design and build beautiful, performant data visualizations.
- You will help move our software development practices forward and can help mentor others on design and best practices.
- You’ll mentor Junior Developers, conduct code reviews and helping write technical requirements on a product-driven scrum team.
- Most importantly, you’ll be a pivotal part of a team that values quick iteration, embraces new tech, and loves to experiment.
- You’ve been shipping production code on React projects for at least the last 2 years.
- You’re comfortable with React’s Hooks API and knowledgeable of experimental features on the React roadmap like Async React (Concurrent Mode)
- You’ve worked with GraphQL and understand best practices for schema design
- You have experience building applications that utilize AWS services – bonus points if you’ve worked with the AWS SDK or AmplifyJS in production
- You’re a good communicator – you can talk about your code and explain your approach to less-technical teammates
Skills You Might Have
- Experience working in highly regulated industries like finance, health care or defense.
- Understanding of different Authentication standards and strategies (OAuth, Basic, API Key-Based, etc.)
- Understanding of OWASP web security standards
- Python Experience
- You’re familiar with performance tuning and debugging tools like the Chrome or Firefox DevTools and the React DevTools
Interested parties can email us at email@example.com