Inaccurate provider data costs the U.S. health care system billions of dollars in unnecessary administrative and overhead spend that should be directed towards the delivery of patient care.
Founded by a political entrepreneur and an astronomer, VEDA Data Solutions leverages proven machine learning and data science to automate expensive administrative tasks, eliminate manual data formatting, and reduce wasteful spend. VEDA’s (patent-pending) entity resolution, data cleansing and high-speed modeling and processing technologies validate and update provider directory data to ensure compliance with safety and accreditation standards, empower patients, and curb fraud, waste, and abuse.
About the DevOps Engineer Position
- We iterate quickly in a multi-account cloud architecture, so a robust CI/CD pipeline with automated testing and security is a top priority – that’s where you come in.
- You’ll work closely with our engineers, data scientists and security team to develop a bespoke deployment process that gives us the flexibility to innovate and iterate in a highly regulated industry.
- You will help move our software development efforts forward and can help mentor others on design and best practices.
- You will be an active participant in product and platform architecture, keeping security and cost in mind.
- You have direct experience in software build, deployment, version control, configuration and testing of applications using modern best practices. Demonstrated hands on software development projects are required.
- You have experience working with AWS cloud architecture including CloudFormation, EC2, RDS, S3 and serverless applications.
- You’ve built complex pipelines using build software like Jenkins, CircleCI, TravisCI or AWS Code Deploy
- You’re opinionated about tooling and curious about new trends and technologies in the DevOps and software development world.
- You like to work collaboratively with developers, data scientists and UX teams to improve the quality and resiliency of the products you’re releasing.
Skills You Might Have
- AWS Certifications
- Understanding of networking and network design principles
- Experience working with Linux, RedHat and/or CentOS operating systems
- Knowledge of virtualization and/or containerization strategies and technologies (Docker, VMWare, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Experience working in highly regulated industries like finance, health care or defense.
Please send resume’s and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org