As a Python Engineer on VEDA’s data team, you’ll help build cloud-based, autonomous, data processing engines that use the latest cutting-edge data science and machine learning components to create disruptive data products. You will take ownership over parts of the system and have high visibility as a core member of a young and fast growing company.
- Bachelors of Science degree or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, or comparable quantitative pursuit.
- 2+ years of Python development experience
- Using/debugging Python for data processing
- Experience with SQL and relational databases
- Linux/UNIX admin experience
- Excellent communication skills (English)
- Experience using Amazon Web Services
- Bash shell scripting
- Experience building and maintaining data processing pipelines
- ML Feature engineering, data transformation, data “munging”
- Experience implementing machine learning in production systems
Interested parties can email us at email@example.com